Shigeru Miyamoto estuvo en Paris dando una conferencia de prensa. Hablo de muchos temas incluido de Ocarina of Time 3DS, mucho ya lo sabiamos pero otras cosas son nuevas e interesantes. Declara lo siguiente:
- The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D development is finished. Nintendo is now checking the translations of the game. The game will be available shortly after E3 2011.
- The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D is an improved version. The game now runs at 30 frames per second on 3DS, instead of 20 frames per second for the original version.
- The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D includes a special mode in which you can fight all the bosses of the game.
- Master Quest mode lets you play in mirror mode (reverse all the backgrounds, enemies appear and move in different ways, etc.).
- Miyamoto reiterates the point about how using the touchscreen in OoT3DS helps with the Water Temple. Mentions to specifically watch the cutscenes in 3D. 30fps made it necessary to rework the animations. You can aim the BotW/slingshot by moving the system. Miyamoto recommends to do this when no one's around to see you, lol.
- Nintendo is also testing a game in which an image is only visible to the left eye, and another image is only visible to the right eye. Miyamoto would for instance use this original concept for a Ghost game in which the player would not necessarily see what is coming in front of him! Miyamoto says he loves Ghost stories!
- Nintendo is currently thinking about a possible connectivity between the Nintendo 3DS and a future home console, the Nintendo 3DS could be used as a controller. Nintendo is still testing many ideas.